Consider an idea as a three dimensional object. There are six directions: up, down, right, left, forward, back.
- Back: Past human suffering weighs upon us like a yoke. The inter-generational trauma prevents us from seeing a way forward.
- Forward: The future of suffering is almost inevitable. We must share the stories and the trauma of the past for the future generations to prevent the suffering of others.
- Left: Suffering may cause us to panic and to seal up our emotions, to restrict contact with others.
- Right: Suffering may cause us to go manic and to open up our emotions, to share with others.
- Up: Suffering may cause us to reach our true potential.
- Down: Suffering may cause us to sabotage ourselves from reaching success.
- Center: Suffering may be held within us, or we may let it go, or we may think of it like a passing wind, passing through us, providing us with a new perspective.